JDI Contracts Inc., located in Grand Rapids, MN is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a process, fabrication and construction design background. AutoCAD and SolidWorks modeling experience with piping, equipment and structural systems is preferred. Join a dynamic team, enjoy a flexible work environment and receive excellent benefits. Our work is challenging, interesting and includes industrial, manufacturing, and military clients with truly unique projects. Visit www.jdicontracts.com/jobs to learn more and submit your resume. Love what you do and love where you live, at www.jdicontracts.com!
Mechanical project and field engineer will support construction efforts including design engineering, drawing review, documentation package management, issues resolution, design review, field verification, work package assembly and management, field quality assurance/control, reporting, scheduling, budgeting, takeoffs, and other related tasks as required.
Base / Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Accredited four-year degree in mechanical engineering with process/equipment focus.
- Autocad and Solidworks background or experience.
- Preferred Qualifications (Specific level of experience):
- Related office and field project experience
- 3D modeling experience in Autocad or Solidworks products
- Prima Vera and/or Microsoft Project familiarity or experience
- Certifications Required or Preferred:
- EIT and/or PE preferred but not required.
- Field construction experience
Compensation Details (Salary Range, Reimbursed Expenses etc.)
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and training
- 401k plus 4% match, ala-carte medical and dependent benefits
- Cell phone or partial reimbursement
- Paid overtime for production worked
- Travel benefits for extended remote work assignments
- Annual bonus based on business performance
A student intern with a graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024 may also apply.
Status: Full Time